Got to love those online quizzes! Forget about your own personality; let’s find out if your personality matches that of James Bond. I grew up watching Roger Moore play 007, so naturally I think I’m closest to his rendition of Bond. But each of the six actors might have their own distinct qualities that can relate to all of us Bond fanatics.
Sean Connery as 007: The Original, The Classic Bond
- Alpha male.
- Walks like a panther (not literally on all fours).
- Aggressive with ladies.
- Calm under pressure.
- Likes to mix business with pleasure.
- Not afraid to get into a fight.
- Loves to investigate.
George Lazenby as 007: The One-Timer Bond
- Still discovering his own style.
- Looking to settle down, but still sleeps around.
- Obsessed with only one aspect of his profession.
- Bar room brawler.
- Tries to hide his emotions.
- Not a great liar.
- An office hoarder.
Roger Moore as 007: The Charming, Campy Bond
- Doesn’t take life or his job too seriously.
- Would rather charm the ladies.
- Not much of a fighter.
- Takes pride in his puns.
- Blinks nervously when he fires a gun.
- Looks great in a tux.
- Isn’t embarrassed by his own vanity.
Timothy Dalton as 007: The Nonsense Bond
- Not afraid to tell his boss to “stuff it!”
- Not a great sense of humor.
- Doesn’t want to sleep around.
- Whatever he is doing, he’s intense in that moment.
- Believes in revenge.
- Prefers to live on the edge.
- Likes to solve problems; a real problem eliminator.
Pierce Brosnan as 007: The Man Born To Be Bond
- Always smirking, no matter what life brings.
- Addicted to puns.
- A fan of office flirting.
- Tries to be a bit of everything to please everyone.
- Doesn’t take too many risks.
- Never lets his enemies see him bleed.
- Always has an escape plan.
Daniel Craig as 007: The Bloody Bond
- Can be careless and reckless.
- Has a love-hate relationship with his boss.
- Emotionally scarred by a past relationship.
- Drinks and gambles more than most.
- Takes good care of his body.
- When he’s around somebody usually dies.
- Always threatening to quit his job.