James Bond movies are more than just girls, guns and gadgets. They’re also about some of the most gorgeous film locations ever. Whether it be the Piz Gloria, or Phang Nga Bay, or the Golden Gate Bridge, we can always count on Bond location scouts to give us our money’s worth on the big screen.
As we prep for the next Bond adventure, nearly a year away, here are some beautiful (or at the very least some interesting) locations I would like to see 007 visit. Make up your own action scene if you like.
- The CN Tower in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Niagara Falls in Ontario, Canada/New York, USA
- The National Mall in Washington DC, USA
- The Grand Canyon in Arizona, USA
- The Galapagos Islands, in the Pacific Ocean, 926 km (575 mi) west of Ecuador.
- Machu Picchu in Peru
- The Grand Palace in Brussels, Belgium
- The Leaning Tower of Pisa in Italy
- Saint Basil’s Cathedral in Moscow, Russia
- Serengeti National Park in Tanzania
- Mount Kilimanjaro in Tanzania
- Victoria Falls on the border of Zambia and Zimbabwe
- Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge in Australia
- The Great Barrier Reef in Australia
- Great Wall of China; Shanhaiguan in Hebei province to Jiayuguan in Gansu province
- Shilin Stone Forest in China
- Tanegashima Space Center in Kyushu, Japan