After nearly two years, we are only one month away. The hype machine for No Time To Die really brought it today. We received a U.S. trailer and an international trailer. Some old stuff, but also some new bits of movie eye candy. Check them out and my notes…
My NTTD (final) Trailer(s) Notes:
- Not feeling the MGM CGI lion.
- I like the idea of showing Craig’s past Bond adventures, leading up to now.
- Clearly we are getting a flashback of young Madeleine shooting Safin.
- Trying to do the math here. Just how old is Safin?
- I think we are dealing with a plot involving genetics and perhaps even cloning.
- Safin is using people as hosts for his virus? Hmmmm?
- Why is Bond looking at his own hands with such a depressed look? Has his DNA been stolen? Has he been infected with a virus?
- It appears Safin is romantically infatuated with Madeleine. This could get creepy.
- I have a strange feeling Safin makes a clone of James Bond. Hope I am wrong.
- When the Aston Martin is being shot up you can see how much James has had it with Madeleine.
- I am digging the look of the henchman, Primo. For your EYE only? Sorry, I couldn’t resist.
- It seems like Bond and the rest of the MI6 crew won’t trust Madeleine for most of the picture.
- Looks like Bond/Paloma will be at odds with Nomi in the Cuba scene.
- I love the Q line that quickly cuts to Bond blowing stuff up.
- This movie feels like it will truly end the Craig era. I am just not sure how.